Engineering at the Cutting Edge – C4 Schools DVD
5 x 25 min programmes.
LS446052 – Age range 14 – 16
- Millennium Bridge and Falkirk Wheel – how one went to plan, and one didn’t
- Working with standard parts in two automative projects
- Designing a headband to help footballers head the ball with accuracy
- Rollercoasters – and why they have to be right the first time
- The life changing potential of artificial limbs
Originally designed to inspire GCSE students: but please note, this DVD was produced in 2004.
Reduced to clear – only one in stock!